Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level 9 - Department of Mysteries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

Level 9 - Department of Mysteries Empty
PostSubject: Level 9 - Department of Mysteries   Level 9 - Department of Mysteries EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:59 am

The Department of Mysteries is a section of the Ministry of Magic that carries out confidential research. Most of its operations are carried out in total secrecy[11]. Few wizards within the Ministry actually know what is located within this department. Those wizards who work in the Department of Mysteries are known as Unspeakables because of the confidential nature of their work. The also rarely talk, even to their co-workers. The door holds several doors leading to at least the following chambers:

Entrance Room
Brain Room
Space Chamber
Death Chamber
Time Room
Hall of Prophecy
Love Chamber a.k.a. The Ever-Locked Room
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net
richardaravenclaw

PostSubject: A Ravenclaw Prophesy   Level 9 - Department of Mysteries EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:04 am

Professor Ravenclaw and the headmaster waited for the unspeakable to meet them and show them the prophesy.
Richard turned towards the headmaster "I appreciate you coming here to hear the prophesy with me. All I know about it is... family lagends. Helena Ravenclaw was tricked by Salazar Slytherin and it left him a way to get back to the living world."
The entarnce door opened and...
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Level 9 - Department of Mysteries   Level 9 - Department of Mysteries EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:41 am

richardaravenclaw wrote:
Professor Ravenclaw and the headmaster waited for the unspeakable to meet them and show them the prophesy.
Richard turned towards the headmaster "I appreciate you coming here to hear the prophesy with me. All I know about it is... family lagends. Helena Ravenclaw was tricked by Salazar Slytherin and it left him a way to get back to the living world."
OOC: pre-arranged with permissions.
IC:
A handsome wizard with sandy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes entered. Hunter Mowbray smiled at the headmaster and the dark haired professor, a bit uncomfortably. "Good day sir. I'm a bit surprised to see you. Hunter isn't in trouble already, is he ?"
Back to top Go down
richardaravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Level 9 - Department of Mysteries   Level 9 - Department of Mysteries EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 am

Duncan Mowbray wrote:
richardaravenclaw wrote:
OOC: pre-arranged with permissions.
IC:
A handsome wizard with sandy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes entered. Hunter Mowbray smiled at the headmaster and the dark haired professor, a bit uncomfortably. "Good day sir. I'm a bit surprised to see you. Hunter isn't in trouble already, is he ?"

"We arranged to see a prophesy, one regarding theRavenclaw family and Salazar Slytherin." Professor Ravenclaw said. "Can you help us ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 9 - Department of Mysteries   Level 9 - Department of Mysteries Empty

Back to top Go down

Level 9 - Department of Mysteries
Page 1 of 1