Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hogwarts Express

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

The Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:04 am

Evanna hugged her mum and ran on to the Hogwarts Express. Another year at Hogwarts-wow. Evanna walked to the end compartment, where she and her friends always sat. And sure enough, as she slid open the door, Amabel and Victoria were there-two of her very best friends who went to Hogwarts. She sat down, waiting for some other of her friends to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://thehogwartsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hogwarts_Roleplay_
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 am

The Mowbrays arrived at about 10 AM on platform 9 3/4. The crowd was beginning to thicken as more families arrived to see their children off aboard the Hogwarts Express. The emense red train sat, almost as if anticipating it's journey, doors open for the admittance of the students.

Mothers sending their first years off clung to their children. William Mowbray quietly endured his mother's excersize of too much motherliness. "Mom, I'm only going to be gone till the Christmas holiday ! You weren't this bad when Kate and Duncan went to Drumstrang." he protested in vain.

But the platinum haired beauty smiled and ruffled his hair. "I made as much a fuss over each of them when they were first years." She smiled. "It's just your turn."

Kate Mowbray giggled at her youngest sibling's fate. "Well at least I don't have to put up with that again."

But William knew how to press his sister's buttons too and said "That's true, but you'll be getting sorted with me too." and he laughed.

Kate snarled at him.

"children." there father said firmly. Everybody choose to stop the quarrelling.

Kate said "We should get on the train. Maybe we can find Evanna." and she made too big of a smile at Duncan.

"I'll have too check in with the prefects and other head bopy and girl. But I wanna stretch my legs a bit first." He gave his mom a hug "Luv ya mum. I'll write. Cya dad." and he began to stroll down the platform.

The other Mowbray children hugged their parents and boarded the train.

Duncan was going to have a bit of a walk.
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Evanna then got up, and said she was going to look for Duncan and his family. The Hogwarts Express was about to go, and she was worried that they didn't get on yet. Of course-she knew she was over reacting but still, she took a walk, hoping she would find them. She then searched her pocket for her cell phone. Then-after realizing it wasn't there she started to worry. She bent down on her knees, searching for the tiny phone. After about 2 minutes of searching, she got up. Not realizing that someone was in front of her, she clashed with them.
"I'm soooo sorry," she started then looked up. "Oh-hi Duncan! Where's the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:25 am

Duncan strolled along the platform watching as people made mostly orderly migration to the train. Something off near a corner caught Duncan's attention. Two larger Slytherin boys seemed to be surrounding a young Hufflepuff boy. Duncan listened as he approached them with cat-like grace and silence.
He heard "So the boarding fee is four silvers. Hand it over and we'll let you on the train."
"There wasn't a fee last year." the small boy protested timidly.
The two large boys towered over the younger and said "Things change."
Duncan cleared his throat and said "But not that much because I'm still seeing some Slytherin nitwits trying to see how much trouble they can get into before the term even starts."
"And what's it to you, Gryfindork !" snarled one of them.
Duncan shifted so they could see the Head Boy badge. "It's too early to take points from a house, but each of you fellows could have a weeks detention, helping Mister Filch clean the floors the muggle way, waiting for you when you get there."
"Misunderstand." said one of the boys as they headed off.
"Thanks." said the Hufflepuff boy.
"Just doing mu job." Duncan replid as he noticed the time and headed for the train.

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna then got up, and said she was going to look for Duncan and his family. The Hogwarts Express was about to go, and she was worried that they didn't get on yet. Of course-she knew she was over reacting but still, she took a walk, hoping she would find them. She then searched her pocket for her cell phone. Then-after realizing it wasn't there she started to worry. She bent down on her knees, searching for the tiny phone. After about 2 minutes of searching, she got up. Not realizing that someone was in front of her, she clashed with them.
"I'm soooo sorry," she started then looked up. "Oh-hi Duncan! Where's the rest?"

Duncan extended a hand to help her up. "I don't know." he said. "They got on and we split up. I'm headed to the front for the prefect/head meeting."
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:58 am

Evanna sighed. "Oh my gosh, I forgot. Care for me to head over there with you?" Evanna asked.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:18 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna sighed. "Oh my gosh, I forgot. Care for me to head over there with you?" Evanna asked.
OOC: Is Evanna a Prefect, head girl , rav head girl ?
IC:
Duncan helped Evanna from the floor. "Well every prefect and head needs to be there so you need to go with me." He smiled at her and began to walk "Besides, it will be nice to have a freindly face there since I probably don't know anybody else there at all."

They walked to the first acr for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:16 am

Duncan Mowbray wrote:
NightMarauder118 wrote:
OOC: Is Evanna a Prefect, head girl , rav head girl ?
IC:
Duncan helped Evanna from the floor. "Well every prefect and head needs to be there so you need to go with me." He smiled at her and began to walk "Besides, it will be nice to have a freindly face there since I probably don't know anybody else there at all."

They walked to the first acr for the meeting.

OOC: Ravenclaw Head Girl
IC:
Evanna and DUncan headed to the meeting. Evanna then suddenly felt something vibrating in her pocket. "My phone actually works in here?" Evanna wondered as she took it out of her pocket and flipped it open (yes, she knew muggles thought it was 'an old styled flip phone," but she was not a muggle. And it worked just perfectly.)
As Evanna read the message, her eyes widened. "My mum's pregnant! That is amazing! Sadly, the kid will never know her father..." Evanna paused for a moment then looked up at Duncan with a wide smile. "I'm going to be a sister! That is a wish came true!" Evanna walked the rest of the way with Duncan, feeling as happy as ever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Express
Page 1 of 1