Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The return of Ravenclaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richardaravenclaw

The return of Ravenclaw Empty
PostSubject: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:44 am

Richard Ravenclaw stood outside of the headmaster's door. He stared at it and wished that what would happen now didn't have to happen, but the prophesy that caused the Ravenclaw family to leave Europe now required the Ravenclaws to return to face the impending darkness.

"May as well get this over with." he said and he knocked on the Headmaster's door.
Back to top Go down
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:18 am

Pheodas scribbled down notes on pieces of parchment paper with a long, elegant, phoenix feather quill. There was a knock at the door, Pheodas slowly placed the quill down, lifted his head slowly and nodded subtly at the door which slowly swung open. A tall, dark haired man stood in the doorway. Pheodas smiled.

"Ah! Richard! I've been expecting you...naturally." Smiled the Headmaster

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Pheodas wondered
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net
richardaravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 am

Pheodas Draconis wrote:
Pheodas scribbled down notes on pieces of parchment paper with a long, elegant, phoenix feather quill. There was a knock at the door, Pheodas slowly placed the quill down, lifted his head slowly and nodded subtly at the door which slowly swung open. A tall, dark haired man stood in the doorway. Pheodas smiled.

"Ah! Richard! I've been expecting you...naturally." Smiled the Headmaster

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Pheodas wondered

Richard walked and and took a seat at the headmaster's desk. "There will be a lot you can help me with, eventually. And hopefully a lot I can do to help. The first thing I need to do is give you the oppertunity to throw me out."

He watched the thoughtful expression on the headmaster's face as Pheodas studied Richard.

"Allow me to explain." the Ravenclaw professor began. "Voldemorte fell and there is now no hier of Slytherin. But ... there is the possibility that the Ravenclaw's have... brought back Salazar Slytherin." and Richard waited for Phoedas to reply.
Back to top Go down
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 am

"Brought back Salazar?" Questioned the shocked headmaster.

"How?" he asked intriguingly
Back to top Go down
richardaravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am

Pheodas Draconis wrote:
"Brought back Salazar?" Questioned the shocked headmaster.

"How?" he asked intriguingly

"I haven't heard the actual prophecy, it's at the Ministry of magic." Professor Ravenclaw answered. "And prophecies can be pretty vague. It might not be my prophecy. It could be mine or one of my kids. The important part is the real reason that Helena Ravenclaw wanted her mother's diadem, to get back at Salazar Slytherin. But all of the founders were brilliant, not just my great etc grandmother. Salazar tricked her, so the Ravenclaws may have doomed the world."
Back to top Go down
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Pheodas frowned unintentionally will stroking his beard. He thought deeply then opened his mouth again.

"Would you like me to get a hold of this prophecy? We need to find out it's actual meaning." Asked Pheodas
Back to top Go down
richardaravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 am

Pheodas Draconis wrote:
Pheodas frowned unintentionally will stroking his beard. He thought deeply then opened his mouth again.

"Would you like me to get a hold of this prophecy? We need to find out it's actual meaning." Asked Pheodas

"According to the people that I talked to at the Ministry, the only people that can access the propphecy are the people the prochecy is about. Unless you're a blood decendant of Rowena Ravenclaw, or you're Salazar Slythin, you won't be able to do anything with it. I'd like to arrange a trip to the ministry during the weekend. I would appreciate your company."

OOC: as far as a prophesy goes, Rowling likes to write them in ryme and I couldn't write a poem for a million dollars. I could pay somebody ten thousand and keep the rest, but I couldn't write one. When we get to the ministry the gist of the prophesy can be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 am

<OOC: Would you like to continue this arc in the department of mysteries? If so just make a post and i'll follow>
Back to top Go down
richardaravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:05 am

Pheodas Draconis wrote:
<OOC: Would you like to continue this arc in the department of mysteries? If so just make a post and i'll follow>
I started a topic in the Department of Mysteries so you can join me there Very Happy cya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of Ravenclaw   The return of Ravenclaw Empty

Back to top Go down

The return of Ravenclaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy :: Headmasters Office-
Jump to: