Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+3
Mihaela Howard
NightMarauder118
Lily Fletcher
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duncan Mowbray

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 am

Duncan watched as Mihaela walked from the room and shook his head. He thought it was hilarious how they kept mentioning smart Ravenclaws as if nobody knew what a Ravenclaw was except for members of that house. He especially thought that it was ridiculous because his family had been Ravenclaws for hundreds of years and when the sorting hat went on his head it said he could be an excellent addition to Ravenclaw. It also said with his ttremendous curiosity and willnigness to throw caution to the wind, he would fit well in Gryfindor too. When it ask he choose Gryfindor mostly to be different from the rest of his family. The not-a-Ravenclaw-by-choice boy sighed.

This would be a great time to have a time turner and just arrive at class after Mihaela had already left.

He looke at the professor. "Appologies again maam. I would sincerely love to be having class. Charms has always been one of my favorite classes. And I did get here a bit late thanks to an annoying moving staircase. What is the homework ?"
Back to top Go down
Tae-Hyun Pyeong

Tae-Hyun Pyeong

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:46 am

Tae was really confused at the moment. He had been listening as the conversation completely unraveled, and he was still lost. He didn't particularly like the Howard girl, but he was feeling like she just got grossly mistreated.

"Dude, Duncan my man...Half of what you said that girl said...well she didn't say." He leaned his chair back. "I mean, she's hot as hell but don't get me wrong, I really don't care for her. We've had a couple of classes before, you know when they mix Houses up, and she's really nothing like that. Half the time she doesn't bother pointing out when people are wrong because she just doesn't care." He shrugged, which was kind of precarious to do seeing as how he was balancing on the back to legs of the chair. "I really hate to vouch for her, but she's not a bigot and she never really belittles anyone. And she definitely never brags. Or throws her House around"

Pointing his fingers across the room, Tae looked menacingly at Samael. Well as menacingly as one can look while teetering on a chair and being a very attractive Korean boy. "He is the one who was arguing with you, not Howard. Also," he added, "When you walked in both Howard and Mallory were merely complimenting the teacher."

He sincerely hoped his friend wouldn't take what he was saying the wrong way. He didn't like the girl, but still he couldn't just sit by while she took the blame for someone else. Duncan might be his friends, but that didn't mean Tae-Hyun was going to let him mistreat anyone, let alone a girl. But still, after watching him go off on Howard for nothing, he was worried what his friend might say to him.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 am

Tae-Hyun Pyeong wrote:
Tae was really confused at the moment. He had been listening as the conversation completely unraveled, and he was still lost. He didn't particularly like the Howard girl, but he was feeling like she just got grossly mistreated.

"Dude, Duncan my man...Half of what you said that girl said...well she didn't say." He leaned his chair back. "I mean, she's hot as hell but don't get me wrong, I really don't care for her. We've had a couple of classes before, you know when they mix Houses up, and she's really nothing like that. Half the time she doesn't bother pointing out when people are wrong because she just doesn't care." He shrugged, which was kind of precarious to do seeing as how he was balancing on the back to legs of the chair. "I really hate to vouch for her, but she's not a bigot and she never really belittles anyone. And she definitely never brags. Or throws her House around"

Pointing his fingers across the room, Tae looked menacingly at Samael. Well as menacingly as one can look while teetering on a chair and being a very attractive Korean boy. "He is the one who was arguing with you, not Howard. Also," he added, "When you walked in both Howard and Mallory were merely complimenting the teacher."

He sincerely hoped his friend wouldn't take what he was saying the wrong way. He didn't like the girl, but still he couldn't just sit by while she took the blame for someone else. Duncan might be his friends, but that didn't mean Tae-Hyun was going to let him mistreat anyone, let alone a girl. But still, after watching him go off on Howard for nothing, he was worried what his friend might say to him.

"All I did was make a comment on the professor's age and all Gehennah broke lose. That Howard chick got a real mad-on for me for some reason and, well you know me... or at least started to before I moved. I can be the best friend or best enemy somebody ever had. She appologized for any miscommunication, and it coulda been just that, because I was sure I didn't say anything worth the fuss. So she appologized and you vouch for her so I'll live and let live. I don't need to bother her and she don't need to bother me. I'm perfectly good with us ignoring each other until we graduate. It's not like she's the only pretty girl here."

Duncan shuddered "And don't always let pretty fool you dude. The girl that crucioed me in Drumstrang, she was a seventh year and the prettiest girl there, freekin drop-dead-gorgeous, and purely evil. Pretty ain't everything, partner."

Then Duncan smiled at Evanna "Though I'm not saying that pretty is bad to have around."
Back to top Go down
Samael Mallory

Samael Mallory

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 am

Samael merely rolled his eyes. Intent on not saying anything. Even though the words and reasons were mulling through his head. Mostly the fact that he had given fact and evidence, though it had apparently not been enough. He'd keep in mind the conversation, though. He didn't particularly want to come into contact with Duncan and Mihaela in conversation together again. There was no point.

Instead, he ignored the side conversation, and posed a question for the Professor. "Professor, I was wondering if homework was weekly or bi-weekly."
Back to top Go down
Apollina Vasquez

Apollina Vasquez

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:56 am

Apollina found it quite humorous that an argument got started over a professor's past job... Nevertheless, the professor wasn't even in the arguement about her job.

Looking up from her book about Perseus, a Famous Greek wizard, she asked, "One quesion Professor, Like Evanna said, did you grade our homework yet? Or, rather when will you be handing out the grades?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:38 am

Lily sighed when Mihaela left, and watched in silence as the students sorted it out amongst themselves. She'd always been the quieter type. She wasn't eager to get involved in arguments. "Samuel, homework is set every two weeks." she replied. "Apollina, sorry, but I haven't been able to grade the homework yet. I'll grade it as soon as possible and I'll let you know as soon as I do." she tried a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Tae-Hyun Pyeong

Tae-Hyun Pyeong

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:22 am

Tae-Hyun frowned at the Professor. "I'm sorry Professor Fletcher, maybe I'm simple or something but...this is the first class. Was there homework over the summer I missed? 'Cause I ain't got a clue what you're talkin' about." He continued balancing on his chair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Lily smiled. "You don't have to worry if you don't know what I'm talking about. Just make sure you do the homework next time it's set."
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy :: The Classrooms :: Charms Classroom-
Jump to: