Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

last shopping day before term begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan Mowbray

last shopping day before term begins Empty
PostSubject: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 am

Duncan and friends entered the Leaky Cauldron through the Diagon Alley entrance and saw that it was beginning to get crowded. As it neared dinner time the shopping crowd began to pile in for supper and families filled the tables. Duncan spotted an empty booth and moved there quickly, "This way gang !" he said and led the way.

He shuffled everybody into seats making sure that he sat next to Evanna. "OK, what's everybody want. It's on me."
Back to top Go down
Tae-Hyun Pyeong

Tae-Hyun Pyeong

PostSubject: Re: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Tae-Hyun and Jin-Ae followed Duncan into the crowded tavern. He laughed softly as he felt his little sister crane her head around to gape at the assortment of people.

"This way gang!" Duncan exclaimed as he apparently spotted somewhere empty. Tae laughed and replied, "Okay Freddie."

At the booth, he made sure his sister sat on the inside, for precaution you know. He was a bit overprotective but hey, it happens.

"I'm cool with pumpkin juice and maybe some Cauldron Cakes?" Tae looked around, "I haven't ever actually like ate here so I really ain't gotta clue what they have."
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:53 am

"um-'ll have the same as Tae," Evanna said then went back to her cell phone. Something was wrong. Evanna then got up and said, "Uh-actually I have to go home. There's... trouble." She then started to gather up her things.
Back to top Go down
http://thehogwartsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hogwarts_Roleplay_
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
"um-'ll have the same as Tae," Evanna said then went back to her cell phone. Something was wrong. Evanna then got up and said, "Uh-actually I have to go home. There's... trouble." She then started to gather up her things.

Duncan's face showed his concern for her. He put his hand on her shoulder, supportively "Can I help ? You know, friends should stick together."

He looked at Kaitlyn "Sis, dad should be here soon. Tell him where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 am

"It's.. my dad. Can we talk about it on the way there?" Evanna asked and Duncan noticed there were tears in her eyes. Evanna wiped them away-as she was never the type to cry. "And Tae-I'm so sorry about this. We should meet up again," she then ran out of the Leaky Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:17 pm

NightMarauder118 wrote:
"It's.. my dad. Can we talk about it on the way there?" Evanna asked and Duncan noticed there were tears in her eyes. Evanna wiped them away-as she was never the type to cry. "And Tae-I'm so sorry about this. We should meet up again," she then ran out of the Leaky Cauldron.

Duncan could tell that something was hurting Evanna and that it had to be something very personal. He looked at his friends at the table. "I promised I'd pay for the celebration." and he handed twenty galleons to his sister. "That should cover things and if it doesn't let me know and I'll pay you back. Keep your cell phone handy, just in case we need to call in reinforcements."

He shrugged as he spoke to his fellow Gryfindor "Guess I still can't sit still for ten minutes. Have some food with my sister, she can be good company. See you soon."

He turned towards Evanna. "Lead on lovely lady." he said with a bit of a formal bow. He spoke softly into her ear as they made their way towards the door. "I promise that you can trust me to keep your private matters private."

Out Of Character: Do you want to pick up this topic back in the streets or a different location. Just post something and let me know where.
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

OOC:Im ok with Streets and SIdewalks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last shopping day before term begins   last shopping day before term begins Empty

Back to top Go down

last shopping day before term begins
Page 1 of 1