Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Diagon Alley!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

Welcome to Diagon Alley! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Diagon Alley!   Welcome to Diagon Alley! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 am

Hello Witches and Wizards of Young and Old to Diagon Alley, here you can buy everything (and I mean everything) you will need for your year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! We ask that you visit Gringotts Wizarding Bank first to check your balance, we also ask that you remember how much you have spent and to subtract it from your overall amount of money. If you are unfamiliar with wizard money there are 3 types of coins: Galleons, Sickles and Knuts, Below I have put a short of guide on how much each coin is worth. I also ask that you do not post any new topics in the Diagon Alley thread however you can post on already existing topics and The Leaky Cauldron.

1 Galleon = 17 Sickles
1 Galleon = 493 Knuts
1 Sickle = 29 Knuts
1 Knut = £0.01 or $0.02 in Muggle Money

Now to Purchase an Item you must go into a store (click on a thread) and use this template, it is very simple to use just choose items you want to purchase add up the total and post the thread, then the transaction is complete!

The Template

Item/s of Purchase:

Total Amount:

Example

Item/s of Purchase: The Monster Book of Monsters

Total Amount: 3 Galleons
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net

Welcome to Diagon Alley!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: The Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-