Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homework Drop Off!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

Homework Drop Off! Empty
PostSubject: Homework Drop Off!   Homework Drop Off! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 am

Here is the place to drop off your homework- in whatever way the teacher asks...
Back to top Go down
http://thehogwartsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hogwarts_Roleplay_
richardaravenclaw

Homework Drop Off! Empty
PostSubject: Assignment One - Mirror Of Corwin   Homework Drop Off! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 pm

I will grade assignments after I see a couple.

Last edited by richardaravenclaw on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

Homework Drop Off! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework Drop Off!   Homework Drop Off! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 am

Assignment One - Mirror Of Corwin
Duncan Mowbray

You could easily escape the trolls with the mirror by naming any safe place and going through the mirror. Since I found the mirror just sitting there I would guess that somebody escaped that way. The problem is if you escaped that way you'd have to leave a REALLY great magic item behind. What I would say would depend on the time of year and day and time it was. I would say something like "mirror, show me Hunter Mowbray's office" and I would see my dad's office.
The following is a short bit of how it would probably play out:
ME: DAD !
DAD: Duncan ? Why are you sticking your head into my office ?
ME: I'm on this hill beinmg chased by some mountain trolls. Could you apperate out here and get me ?
DAD: I'll be right there.
A moment later, well before the trolls have caught up, dad appears.
ME: Thanks dad. < and I pick up the mirror >
DAD: What are you doing with that ?
ME: It's called the Mirror of Corwin and it's how I called your office. I could have just climbed through it, but I thought it was to valuable to leave behind.
Dad apperates and side-along apperates me with him.
I now own the mirror of Corwin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homework Drop Off! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homework Drop Off!   Homework Drop Off! Empty

Back to top Go down

Homework Drop Off!
Page 1 of 1