Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homework assignments - listed numerically

Go down 
AuthorMessage
richardaravenclaw

Homework assignments - listed numerically Empty
PostSubject: Homework assignments - listed numerically   Homework assignments - listed numerically EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 am

I will put your assignments here. Each assignment will have an assignmet number. Put your homework in the homework drop off. When you turn in homework please put the assignment number on it so that I can keep track of them.
---- R. Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
richardaravenclaw

Homework assignments - listed numerically Empty
PostSubject: Assignment One - Corwin's Mirror - from Prof Ravenclaw   Homework assignments - listed numerically EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 am

FYI: Here was my solution when I was a student asked this question.

In my scenario I got behind the mirror and pointed the front down the revine at the trolls and said "Mirror, show me the mirianis trench 5 meters above the bottom of the deepest part." The marianis trench is miles deep so the water shot out at the trolls like a hundred firehoses and the flood pushed them back down the mountain. I said "Mirror, show yourself as a normal mirror" and it did and the water stopped spraying. I walked safely away with the mirror.

After homeworks have been turned in I'll tell you how an associate used the mirror. Looking forward to seeing your ideas, R Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down

Homework assignments - listed numerically
Page 1 of 1