Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets and Sidewalks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 am

Quote :
Duncan shook hands with Tae, smiling at the good luck of finally seeing a fellow that he recognized. He nodded and said "Yea, there were some very cute girls at Beau Baton." And he leaned closer to one of the girls with him. "And this is one of them, her name is Evanna and I had the good luck to become her freind in third year." But looking at the way Duncan had placed himself near the lovely lady you could tell that young mister Mowbray was at least hoping for more-than-friends with Evanna."

Evanna blushed at Duncan's comment. She then wondered about the talk they had a little while ago and if being more than friends was an option.
She then watched the two friends talk, including Kate who was obviously feeling left out. Evannas eyes were focused on the littlest one in the small group.
Her eyes were focused on Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor.

"Hi, I'm Duncan," Duncan said, which seemed to startle the girl.

"Um-I'm Jin-Ae," she said then her eyes wondered off back to the Ice Cream Parlor.

"Hey, Jin-Ae. Want me to take you to the Ice Cream Parlor while your big brother and Duncan meet up again?" Evanna said, giggling as Jin-Ae's hand took hers and lead her to the Ice Cream Parlor. "Don't worry-I'll pay!" she called out to the boys back there. She then stopped for a second and called out again,"Kate! Aren't you coming?" Kate rushed over to Evanna and Jin-Ae, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://thehogwartsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hogwarts_Roleplay_
Tae-Hyun Pyeong

Tae-Hyun Pyeong

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Tae-Hyun's attention was directed to the other girl that he had previously not noticed. She wasn't unattractive, but she really wasn't his type. Not that it mattered by the way Duncan was standing close to her like a knight in shining armour. Now that was definitely a profession Tae could do. He smiled at the two ladies and took each's hand with his free hand, kissing them softly. No one could say he wasn't a gentleman.

"Ladies, it's always a pleasure." He smiled at them before letting their hands drop. Duncan and his sister's banter amused him greatly. With his sister being so much younger, he never really had that. "Well, I hope Hogwarts is just as much fun for you as Beauxbaton was Kaitlyn. Maybe even more." his eyes sparkled.

At Duncan's sudden attention on her, Jin-Ae squeaked and buried her head into her brother's neck, scurrying so he was merely giving her a piggyback ride rather than having her over his shoulder. He laughed and as he opened his mouth to introduce them when Evanna started talking to another little girl that had wandered into their circle. He couldn't say he blamed Evanna, the little girl was Asian after all, but he figured it was rather obvious that his sister was the one he was carrying. Before he could stop anything they had already run off towards the ice cream parlour. Tae-Hyun blinked.

"Evanna!" he yelled out right as a lady nearby let out a startled noise and began calling her daughter's name. As the lady accosted everyone looking for her daughter, Tae-Hyun ran to where they were (albeit carefully with Jin-Ae on his back). "Evanna! That's not my sister!" He almost laughed at the shocked look that went across her face. They brought the little girl back to her mother.

"Sorry mum," Tae-Hyun bowed his head at the lady, "Me friend here confused your daughter with my sister." The lady shook her head at all of them and swept her child away. The school year hadn't started and it was already looking to be exciting.

"This is my sister Jin-Ae." He pulled her off his back and set her on her feet in front of him where she promptly looked shyly down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Tae-Hyun Pyeong wrote:
Tae-Hyun's attention was directed to the other girl that he had previously not noticed. She wasn't unattractive, but she really wasn't his type. Not that it mattered by the way Duncan was standing close to her like a knight in shining armour. Now that was definitely a profession Tae could do. He smiled at the two ladies and took each's hand with his free hand, kissing them softly. No one could say he wasn't a gentleman.

"Ladies, it's always a pleasure." He smiled at them before letting their hands drop. Duncan and his sister's banter amused him greatly. With his sister being so much younger, he never really had that. "Well, I hope Hogwarts is just as much fun for you as Beauxbaton was Kaitlyn. Maybe even more." his eyes sparkled.

At Duncan's sudden attention on her, Jin-Ae squeaked and buried her head into her brother's neck, scurrying so he was merely giving her a piggyback ride rather than having her over his shoulder. He laughed and as he opened his mouth to introduce them when Evanna started talking to another little girl that had wandered into their circle. He couldn't say he blamed Evanna, the little girl was Asian after all, but he figured it was rather obvious that his sister was the one he was carrying. Before he could stop anything they had already run off towards the ice cream parlour. Tae-Hyun blinked.

"Evanna!" he yelled out right as a lady nearby let out a startled noise and began calling her daughter's name. As the lady accosted everyone looking for her daughter, Tae-Hyun ran to where they were (albeit carefully with Jin-Ae on his back). "Evanna! That's not my sister!" He almost laughed at the shocked look that went across her face. They brought the little girl back to her mother.

"Sorry mum," Tae-Hyun bowed his head at the lady, "Me friend here confused your daughter with my sister." The lady shook her head at all of them and swept her child away. The school year hadn't started and it was already looking to be exciting.

"This is my sister Jin-Ae." He pulled her off his back and set her on her feet in front of him where she promptly looked shyly down at the ground.

Duncan covered his mouth but couldn't help the giggles that escaped. "I guess the shortage of Korean students let Evanna jump to a wrong conclusion."

He noticed Evanna's blush and touched her cheek gentley. He spoke in French and said "It's alright Evanna. Since everybody makes mistakes you just took your turn now to get it out of the way. I'll take my turn soon enough."

Duncan didn't want to frighten the young girl that seemed to be very shy, so he decided on something a bit different. He did a very formal bow, the kind that he was used to doing for his Tia Chi Chuan instructor, master Xaung. "I am Duncan Mowbray and I am honored to meet my friend's younger sister." He then stood straight.

Kate took Evanna's hand and squeezed it and said "Well I was walking away with the wrong girl too, so I get to share the looking silly with you." she said. She waved to Jin-Ae. "Hi !"
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 am

Evanna blushed at first but then Kate actually took part of the blame. She hugged Kate then said to the actual Jin-Ae, "well, come. I was silly to think the other girl was you," they then walked off to the Parlour, and returned soon enough with ice cream in their hands. The group started to chat, when suddenly a tall girl in a loose ponytail, a teal tank top and capris cut across the middle of the little crowd and hugged Evanna.

"Amabel! How was France?" Evanna asked, hugging back.

"Too awesome!" Amabel replied, with a huge smile. She then turned around looking at the crowd. "Sorry for interrupting the conversation. I was just-Oh my gosh! Duncan and Kate! Remember me? I was in first year with Evanna at Beauxbatons! The next year we both transferred to Hogwarts! So how have you been?" she asked but didn't let them answer as she turned to Tae-Hyun who seemed to have been staring at Amabel. Nobody could blame him, Amabel was really pretty and could brighten up a room instantly with her smile."I haven't met you before. I'm Amabel, what's your name?" Amabel asked holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna blushed at first but then Kate actually took part of the blame. She hugged Kate then said to the actual Jin-Ae, "well, come. I was silly to think the other girl was you," they then walked off to the Parlour, and returned soon enough with ice cream in their hands. The group started to chat, when suddenly a tall girl in a loose ponytail, a teal tank top and capris cut across the middle of the little crowd and hugged Evanna.

"Amabel! How was France?" Evanna asked, hugging back.

"Too awesome!" Amabel replied, with a huge smile. She then turned around looking at the crowd. "Sorry for interrupting the conversation. I was just-Oh my gosh! Duncan and Kate! Remember me? I was in first year with Evanna at Beauxbatons! The next year we both transferred to Hogwarts! So how have you been?" she asked but didn't let them answer as she turned to Tae-Hyun who seemed to have been staring at Amabel. Nobody could blame him, Amabel was really pretty and could brighten up a room instantly with her smile."I haven't met you before. I'm Amabel, what's your name?" Amabel asked holding out her hand.

As Duncan watched what was going on he was caught off gaurd when his owl landed on his shoulder. It carried a note. "Ptolemy ? What are you doing here ?" he asked and took the letter.

"It's from Hogwarts, a bit heavy too." He opened it and pulled out a note. He read it silently and smiled, then giggled then roared with laughter.

"O.K. bro., what's so funny ?" Kate asked and Duncan handed it to her.

"That's ! ... It's Impossible ! It CAN'T be !" she exclaimed as she read.

Duncan fell to the ground laughing. He looked up at Tae. "Guess what, they made me the Gryfindor head-boy."

Kate looked like she had been stupified. "head boy... head boy..?.. Hogwarts is doomed." She let the letter fall to the ground beside her brother and the head boy badge fell out.

Duncan picked it up, still laughing. "This will be a fun year."
Back to top Go down
Tae-Hyun Pyeong

Tae-Hyun Pyeong

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Tae-Hyun blinked. So much was happening too quickly. Before he knew what was going on, Evanna had run off with his sister. He had to admit, that really didn't make him happy. Seeing as how he was responsible for Jin-Ae he believed she really should have asked him first and waited for his response. Before he and Duncan could properly start a conversation, the girls were already back. Jin-Ae held out a cone of mint chocolate chip ice cream to him. Okay, maybe he could forgive them a little. After he made sure all of them ended up with their noses in ice cream. And he did mean all of them; Jin-Ae, Kate, Duncan and Evanna. Muah.

"So Duncan...how have the past few years been?" Tae-Hyun asked licking some of his ice cream. Before they could really talk though, another girl came into the group. How many girls are in this place today? Tae wondered to himself. He glanced over at the girl in question and tilted his head. She kind of reminded him of Evanna. It was weird because they obviously weren't sisters. She wasn't unattractive, but she really wasn't his type, just like Evanna wasn't his type.

"Hey," He smiled at her and shook her hand, "I'm Tae-Hyun. Beater, Jokster, Singer, and Dancer Extraordinaire!" He made an elaborate bow just as an owl came down to Duncan. As his friend opened the letter and collapsed in laughter, he was seriously interested.

"Head Boy?" Tae-Hyun's eyes went wide, "Like freaking 'Look-at-me-I-rule-this-school-and-I-can-tell-you-what-to-do' Head Boy? They made a Fifth Year Head Boy!?!?!"

Oh man...what an interesting year indeed this would be. If Tae-Hyun remembered Duncan correctly, he was a bit of a trouble maker. Nothing major, but still.....Head Boy?!

"We must celebrate!" Tae-Hyun waved his ice cream elaborately.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Tae-Hyun Pyeong wrote:
"Head Boy?" Tae-Hyun's eyes went wide, "Like freaking 'Look-at-me-I-rule-this-school-and-I-can-tell-you-what-to-do' Head Boy? They made a Fifth Year Head Boy!?!?!"

Oh man...what an interesting year indeed this would be. If Tae-Hyun remembered Duncan correctly, he was a bit of a trouble maker. Nothing major, but still.....Head Boy?!

"We must celebrate!" Tae-Hyun waved his ice cream elaborately.

Duncan sat on the ground and the smile on his face transformed into a thin serious line. "Hey sis, give me the letter again." He said while Tae moved around muttering about celebrating.

"Tae - dude." Duncan called out as he stood up. "Something is wierd here. The letter says 'Gryfindor head boy' but there is only one head boy in the school, not one for each house. I would be getting one that said head boy or one that said Gryfindor Prefect. Either there is a foul up somewhere or.. somebody is trying to prank me."

He reached into his backpack and pulled out a pen and paper. He wrote a note.
"Headmaster,
I have received a letter from Hogwarts informing me that I was selected to be the Gryfindor head boy. Since Gryfindor does not have a head boy I knew that something was amiss. I am sending the letter along with the Head Boy badge back. Please let me know what may be going on, though I suspect I amy be the target of a prank.
Sorry for taking you time,
with appreciation,
Duncan Mowbray."
He attatched all of the notes to Ptolomey's leg. "Take this to the headmaster." and the owl flew off.

Duncan shook his head "Wierd day"
Back to top Go down
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:19 am

Duncan was frowning because as soon as Ptolomey had gone out of sight a flush scarlet and gold swooped out of the sky as a phoenix (which he recognized to be the Headmaster's) dropped an elegant piece of parchment and neatly wrapped, crimson package. The parchment unwrapped itself as it displayed jet black ink and hovered above the ground so that Duncan, Tae-Hyun on others could read it, it read...

"Dearest Duncan,

I received your owl only seconds ago, very smart one you have there, Ptolomey I believe it's called. Anyways, even though it said Gryffindor Headboy you must not be mistaken, a new 'policy' has been arranged with the school Governor and I and we have decided to let there be House Headboys/girls.

Your current status is at only Prefect however, you have more than proofed that you are worthy of the Gryffindor Headboy status, even if you are only in your 5th year. In the crimson package I sent you contains a Gryffindor Headboy badge, if you wish to take it and become Gryffindor Headboy please do also send a letter with your decision, if you wish to stay as a prefect send the badge back with Ptolomey and a letter explaining your decision.

I await your reply.

Signed, Headmaster Draconis"

Duncan slowly turned to the red package which had delicately unwrapped itself and revealed a glistening badge with the letters HB and a Gryffindor Lion next to it
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:12 am

Pheodas Draconis wrote:
Duncan was frowning because as soon as Ptolomey had gone out of sight a flush scarlet and gold swooped out of the sky as a phoenix (which he recognized to be the Headmaster's) dropped an elegant piece of parchment and neatly wrapped, crimson package. The parchment unwrapped itself as it displayed jet black ink and hovered above the ground so that Duncan, Tae-Hyun on others could read it, it read...

"Dearest Duncan,

I received your owl only seconds ago, very smart one you have there, Ptolomey I believe it's called. Anyways, even though it said Gryffindor Headboy you must not be mistaken, a new 'policy' has been arranged with the school Governor and I and we have decided to let there be House Headboys/girls.

Your current status is at only Prefect however, you have more than proofed that you are worthy of the Gryffindor Headboy status, even if you are only in your 5th year. In the crimson package I sent you contains a Gryffindor Headboy badge, if you wish to take it and become Gryffindor Headboy please do also send a letter with your decision, if you wish to stay as a prefect send the badge back with Ptolomey and a letter explaining your decision.

I await your reply.

Duncan slowly turned to the red package which had delicately unwrapped itself and revealed a glistening badge with the letters HB and a Gryffindor Lion next to it
Duncan examined the package and looked thoughtfully at it. "The board of governors has made a head boy for different houses. I can choose to be a prefect or a head boy."

He loooked at his friends and his sister. "So what does everybody thinks ? Head Boy ? Prefect ? or none of the above ?"

He looked at his sister, she replied "I gotta think about it. I'll answer last."

Duncan looked at the others "So ? What should I pick ?"
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 am

Duncan Mowbray wrote:
Pheodas Draconis wrote:

"Dearest Duncan,

I await your reply.

Duncan examined the package and looked thoughtfully at it. "The board of governors has made a head boy for different houses. I can choose to be a prefect or a head boy."

He loooked at his friends and his sister. "So what does everybody thinks ? Head Boy ? Prefect ? or none of the above ?"

He looked at his sister, she replied "I gotta think about it. I'll answer last."

Duncan looked at the others "So ? What should I pick ?"

"Well..." Evanna said, taking a little while to think about it, "if you won't cause any trouble.... then I'll go with a yes."

"Yea-agree with Evanna," Amabel said taking a bag of chips out of her Backpack and handing one to Evanna.
Back to top Go down
Tae-Hyun Pyeong

Tae-Hyun Pyeong

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:40 am

Tae looked at Duncan, weighing the options.

"It would be superfreakingawesomeamazinglyrad if you were Head Boy," he grinned, finishing the ice cream. "But you know, you haven't been back at Hogwarts for years. You could always play the field as Prefect and see how the school and students are now. But if it was me" He grinned widely again, "I'd be all over that like..like...like a fat kid on cake!"

He yelled the last line louder than he thought and looked around saying "Sorry" to the people giving him dirty looks.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:19 am

Tae-Hyun Pyeong wrote:
Tae looked at Duncan, weighing the options.

"It would be superfreakingawesomeamazinglyrad if you were Head Boy," he grinned, finishing the ice cream. "But you know, you haven't been back at Hogwarts for years. You could always play the field as Prefect and see how the school and students are now. But if it was me" He grinned widely again, "I'd be all over that like..like...like a fat kid on cake!"

He yelled the last line louder than he thought and looked around saying "Sorry" to the people giving him dirty looks.
Duncan smiled wickedly and said "But if I was being pranked I'd have somebody to go pranking." Then he took the badge and put it on. "This is gonna drive people nuts."

He sent the reply to the headmaster via Ptolomey.

"Sir,
I have decided to accept the position as the G. head boy.
Thank you for your trust.
Duncan."

He sent it then spoke to his friends "Let's hit the leaky cauldron for some pumpkin juice and snacks, on me."
Back to top Go down
Tae-Hyun Pyeong

Tae-Hyun Pyeong

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 am

Tae made a face at Duncan. "On you? I'd really rather not have to partake in pumpkin juice and snacks that are on you." He grinned, "But I mean if you're buying then sure!"

He kneeled down so Jin-Ae could climb onto his back once more.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 am

Tae-Hyun Pyeong wrote:
Tae made a face at Duncan. "On you? I'd really rather not have to partake in pumpkin juice and snacks that are on you." He grinned, "But I mean if you're buying then sure!"

He kneeled down so Jin-Ae could climb onto his back once more.

Duncan smiled at his friends "OK guys, off to the Leaky Cauldron !" and they all started to head there.

KAte mummbled as they walked "doomed.. hogwarts is doom... we're all doomed...doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed... my brother as head boy...doomed."

Out Of Character: That closes this arch in this subject. Picking up in the leaky cauldron, cya there
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Evanna quickly hurried towards to her house, Duncan following behind her. She slowed down a little then quietly said to him, "my dad is... dead. He had this cancer which should have killed him a long time ago but hes stayed alive until now. He always said he wanted to die peacefully. I think he got his wish. He fulfilled his dream of traveling the world and had a happy family..." Evanna paused then sat down at a near by bench. She leaned on Duncan's shoulder and then just cried. It has been such a long time since she ever cried as much as she did right then.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna quickly hurried towards to her house, Duncan following behind her. She slowed down a little then quietly said to him, "my dad is... dead. He had this cancer which should have killed him a long time ago but hes stayed alive until now. He always said he wanted to die peacefully. I think he got his wish. He fulfilled his dream of traveling the world and had a happy family..." Evanna paused then sat down at a near by bench. She leaned on Duncan's shoulder and then just cried. It has been such a long time since she ever cried as much as she did right then.

Duncan wrapped his arms, protectively and supportively, around Evanna. "I'm sorry for your lose." he whispered gentley. He spoke, trying to comfort her. "It's good that he fulfilled his hopes.. and that he has moved past his pain. He should do well on the next part of his jouirney. "

He stroked her hair and wrapped an arm around her waist. He held her and let her cry. He rocked her gentley. "I don't know what to do other than be here, but I am here."
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:45 am

Evanna lay there, in Duncan's arms. She then got up and said,"wanna come with me back to my house? we can hang out by the pond near the forest just like we did before," she smiled and continued, "dad used to say that of all the places he traveled, he loved the pond the most." Evanna took Duncan's hand.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna lay there, in Duncan's arms. She then got up and said,"wanna come with me back to my house? we can hang out by the pond near the forest just like we did before," she smiled and continued, "dad used to say that of all the places he traveled, he loved the pond the most." Evanna took Duncan's hand.

"Yea, I'd like that. I'll just need to take care of something quickly." He stood up and took out his cell phone then made a call.

"Hi Kate. No, we're alright, I'm not calling in the cavalry." He said. "Yea, Evanna's OK, she's just... havin to deal with something. Anyway, I'm walking Evanna home. I'll see you before too long."

He listened for a moment then said "Yea, when dad needs me to return just call. Yea... yea..OK, cya."

He put his phone away. He smiled as he noticed how many looks he got from the wizards that watched him talking into his hand. Sometimes technology seemed to look as weird in the wizard world as magic would look in the muggle world.

He extended his hand towards Evanna. "Show me where this pond is ?" he asked with a warm smile on his lips and almost glitter in his ocean blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 am

"You'll love it," Evanna said, leading Duncan through many alleyways until finally coming to a very... lonely street. There were no other people walking there and everything was so silent. Evaanna then walked down to one house, a rocky path leading up to the front door. She took out her keys and unlocked the door. Evanna and Duncan walked inside, Evanna softly closing the door behind them. She walked in to a big room, which must've been the kitchen, to find a woman sitting at the counter, her head in her hands, sobbing.

"Mum-are you alright? Dad's OK now. Plus-you still have me," Evanna tried to comfort her mother, and so far, she was failing. Her mother just continued to sit there, and cry.

Evanna sighed then slid open a door at the corner of the kitchen. It led to a very wide open yard, and a pond sat a little bit closer to them, a forest not too far away. Evanna slid the door close then said, "Here is my paradise. Yea-it's not much at all but it's still a very special place to me," Evanna then lead Duncan to the pond, which glimmered and sparkled. They sat down. For a moment everything was silent and the two of them just sat there, doing nothing in particular. Then Evanna cupped her hands in the glimmering water and splashed Duncan. Laughing, Duncan splashed back. Pretty soon they laughing and having fun.

Evanna got up for a second to do something. She turned on two taps, which made the sprinklers turn on. Evanna stood directly under one of them, smiling and laughing. She motioned for Duncan to come.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
" Evanna sighed then slid open a door at the corner of the kitchen. It led to a very wide open yard, and a pond sat a little bit closer to them, a forest not too far away. Evanna slid the door close then said, "Here is my paradise. Yea-it's not much at all but it's still a very special place to me," Evanna then lead Duncan to the pond, which glimmered and sparkled. They sat down. For a moment everything was silent and the two of them just sat there, doing nothing in particular. Then Evanna cupped her hands in the glimmering water and splashed Duncan. Laughing, Duncan splashed back. Pretty soon they laughing and having fun.

Evanna got up for a second to do something. She turned on two taps, which made the sprinklers turn on. Evanna stood directly under one of them, smiling and laughing. She motioned for Duncan to come.

Duncan nodded and took off his robe, then put his cell phone into a pocket. He stepped into the water with her and sang "I'm singin in the rain, just singin in the rain, what a glorious feelin I'm happy again !" and did a reasonable job of it. He hoped he could keep her smiling.

"You have a beautiful smile." he said with a bright smile of his own. "It's good that you have such a special place."
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am

Quote :
Duncan nodded and took off his robe, then put his cell phone into a pocket. He stepped into the water with her and sang "I'm singin in the rain, just singin in the rain, what a glorious feelin I'm happy again !" and did a reasonable job of it. He hoped he could keep her smiling.

"You have a beautiful smile." he said with a bright smile of his own. "It's good that you have such a special place."

"And you have really petty eyes," EVanna said, blushing a little. Evanna then went to turn the taps on higher. SHe ran around the yard then fell to the ground, giggling. She sat up. "Thanks for coming. Really. You're... awesome. Ahe then went inside for a moment and returned with a plate of cookies and two towels.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Quote :

"And you have really petty eyes," EVanna said, blushing a little. Evanna then went to turn the taps on higher. SHe ran around the yard then fell to the ground, giggling. She sat up. "Thanks for coming. Really. You're... awesome. Ahe then went inside for a moment and returned with a plate of cookies and two towels.

"Thanks for the cookies, but the towel isn't nessessary." said a completely dry Duncan . He waved his wand at her and cast the drying charm on Evanna saying "exaresco". A warmth passed over Evanna and she was completely dry, though her hair was a bit frizzy. Duncan munched on a cookie.

"Is your mother doing any better ?" he asked softly. "Does she need you to be with her now ?"
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 am

Duncan Mowbray wrote:
"Thanks for the cookies, but the towel isn't nessessary." said a completely dry Duncan . He waved his wand at her and cast the drying charm on Evanna saying "exaresco". A warmth passed over Evanna and she was completely dry, though her hair was a bit frizzy. Duncan munched on a cookie.

"Is your mother doing any better ?" he asked softly. "Does she need you to be with her now ?"

"Actually, she's doing just fine. Or she's going hysterical. But I'm pretty sure she's just laughing at all the goofy pictures we took with dad," Evanna smiled a little then went on, "When I was little, we all traveled together."

Evanna said then went in the house. She came back out holding a silver box and a key. She then sat back down beside Duncan and opened the box. She first took out a charm bracelet. "Dad used to give me one charm for every place we went to. And as you can see," Evanna said gently touching all the different delicate charms, "we traveled a lot."

Next, Evanna took out a quill. "Why do you think this quill is special?" Evanna asked Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:55 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna said then went in the house. She came back out holding a silver box and a key. She then sat back down beside Duncan and opened the box. She first took out a charm bracelet. "Dad used to give me one charm for every place we went to. And as you can see," Evanna said gently touching all the different delicate charms, "we traveled a lot."

Next, Evanna took out a quill. "Why do you think this quill is special?" Evanna asked Duncan.

"I could give some guesses." he replied. "Did your father write to you with that quill every time you couldn't travel with him ? Or did you write together with it ? Or a family heirloom ?" he asked.

His phone rang and he answered it "Yea.. uh hu.. yea.. OK, soon." he said into the phone. Then "None of your business little sister." and he hung up. "Dad showed up at Diagon alley. William is fine but spending the night at Saint Mungo's. Dad will want me to be heading back there before long."

He smiled at Evanna "I think I'll let you figure out how long too long is."
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:27 am

Evanna smiled, then said "Oh-and also, I really hope WIlliam is alright. Like Kate he felt like a sibling to me. And to my question, you answered it right. He wrote me a letter every day he was gone and I wasn't with him," Evanna then closed her box, put it aside and got up. "I won't want to keep your father waiting, I'll walk you back to Diagon Alley," Evanna said and suddenly hugged Duncan. "Call me sometimes," she said.
The door leading to the backyard then slid open. Evannas mum stepped out and said, "Hey, kids, can I walk you guys back? I need to get my mind off things," she then smiled at Duncan, "If that's alright with you. It's nice to see you again. Now I know this is what Evanna calls a 'mom comment' but look how much you've grown!" she smiled and then continued, "want to hear something? I was just going through the photo albums of Evannas dad and I when we were kids and guess what? I think maybe I saw your father in one of them. Yea-it must not be true but wanna have a look?"
Evanna giggled. "Mum! You never knew Duncan's parents! You've only met them a long time ago when Duncan and I were little."
"Hey-you never know, maybe I have met them before." Evannas mum went inside, expecting the kids to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets and Sidewalks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: The Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: