Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets and Sidewalks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Duncan Mowbray

Streets and Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:24 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna smiled, then said "Oh-and also, I really hope WIlliam is alright. Like Kate he felt like a sibling to me. And to my question, you answered it right. He wrote me a letter every day he was gone and I wasn't with him," Evanna then closed her box, put it aside and got up. "I won't want to keep your father waiting, I'll walk you back to Diagon Alley," Evanna said and suddenly hugged Duncan. "Call me sometimes," she said.
The door leading to the backyard then slid open. Evannas mum stepped out and said, "Hey, kids, can I walk you guys back? I need to get my mind off things," she then smiled at Duncan, "If that's alright with you. It's nice to see you again. Now I know this is what Evanna calls a 'mom comment' but look how much you've grown!" she smiled and then continued, "want to hear something? I was just going through the photo albums of Evannas dad and I when we were kids and guess what? I think maybe I saw your father in one of them. Yea-it must not be true but wanna have a look?"
Evanna giggled. "Mum! You never knew Duncan's parents! You've only met them a long time ago when Duncan and I were little."
"Hey-you never know, maybe I have met them before." Evannas mum went inside, expecting the kids to follow.

"Well if your looking for my dad in a picture when he was younger." Duncan said "I look just like younger pictures of him, except I have a better haircut. But I'll ask dad about it. His memory is scary."

He gave Evanna a little hug and said "I'll call. I better get going." and headed out.
Back to top Go down
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 am

Evanna waved, and hugged her mom. yea-everything was going to be alright without dad, hopefully.

((OOC: So-where should this story turn to? How about the Hogwarts Express! see you there!))
Back to top Go down
http://thehogwartsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hogwarts_Roleplay_
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 am

NightMarauder118 wrote:
Evanna waved, and hugged her mom. yea-everything was going to be alright without dad, hopefully.

((OOC: So-where should this story turn to? How about the Hogwarts Express! see you there!))
OOC: That would work for me. I owled the Headmaster with a request to create a Hogwarts express.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets and Sidewalks   Streets and Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets and Sidewalks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: The Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: